We are a fast-growing software development company with a focus on delivering high-quality software products. Our team is composed of dedicated and talented individuals who work collaboratively to continually push the boundaries of what's possible, using the most advanced technologies and processes to develop solutions that exceed our clients expectations. Our commitment to technology, open-source, and innovation is what sets us apart and positions us as leaders in our field.
We're more than just a software development company. We're a team that believes in the transformative power of technology, but also in the transformative power of people. We know that at the heart of every great company is a workforce that is engaged, inspired, and happy. Our culture prioritizes people, values diversity and inclusion, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As our Enterprise Sales Executive, you'll play a crucial role in driving our growth by selling our (TaaS) software development solutions to large enterprises. Your strong communication skills and deep understanding of software development will help you connect with potential customers, understand their needs, and present tailored solutions that bring value to their business.
An Enterprise Sales Executive should have a deep understanding of the software development process, and have previous experience selling high-end software teams to larger enterprises. They should be comfortable navigating complex sales cycles and building relationships at the executive level.
You will work closely with our stellar technical team and collaborate with customers to understand their needs and craft tailored solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with large enterprise customers
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Work collaboratively with the technical team to deliver tailored solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales materials
- Provide feedback from customers to guide product development
- Uphold our people-first culture and values
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in software (TaaS) sales
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Understanding of the software development industry
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive insurances
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Regular team building and social events
- A people-first culture that values diversity and inclusion
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work with a very talented technical team
- The chance to make a significant impact on a growing company
Join us as an Enterprise Sales Executive where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business growth!