You have a solid understanding of designing software products (mobile apps and/or web apps). You have a way of working that includes the client and the development team in the design process. By working with reusable components or even a design system, you ensure that your designs are consistent, user friendly, and simply a joy to see and use.
We offer you a diverse role where you have the freedom to work on products that are the core business of our clients. Your input and ideas are very welcome and appreciated.
We are looking for someone interested in:
- Working in diverse teams;
- Making a bridge between technology and customer functionality;
- Developing (clickable) wireframes and UI designs together with our clients and the end-users;
- Elaborate and optimize our website and own products, like binsend;
- Creating reusable components or even design systems
- Working closely with the Marketing- and Development teams.
If you think you are up for the challenge, then it would be nice if you feel comfortable in the following areas:
- Understand customer needs and transform them into a usable product design;
- Have experience with tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and, if needed, Photoshop;
- Like teamwork;
- Be creative, accurate, and have good communication skills;
- Feel comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations;
- Have 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Be available for at least 32 hours.
- Offer you a challenging job in an enthusiastic team;
- Love our Friday drinks with the whole team;
- Take care of fresh fruit, lunch, snacks, and all the coffee you need;
- Value autonomy, teamwork, and entrepreneurship.
Got any questions?
Don't hesitate to contact me.